Thursday 29 September 2011

Today






I can't believe it's almost October again?!  Where did the year go?  I have no idea.  We seem to be smack bang in the middle of preparing schemes and quotes for clients for pre-Christmas work.  Before we know it we'll be racing against the clock to get everyone's sofas, cushions, curtains etc. installed before the 25th December.  We've also been working hard finalising our Christmas window displays and our Summer/Christmas online vignette which will go live early November.  Gosh I have no idea how we seem to get it all done!  Crazy is one word you could probably use to describe life at Black & Spiro.

I thought it would be fun to post a few photos of things I worked on today.  The pretty vintage yellow lamp is one I found for a client.  We were playing around with a few fabric options today for the shade.  The fantastic zebra print wallpaper is one I am using in a sun room for a client {I have been wanting to use this paper for so long}.  The pretty blue and white cushion is one we are having made for the shop along with lots more. 

I can't forget my last vase of ranunculus for the season which I picked from our garden over the weekend.  Good-bye pretty flowers.  I can't wait for you to flower again next year!!

That's all from me this week.  Short but sweet. 

Hope you have a great weekend!
xx

Anna


18 comments:

Daryl Wark said...

Hi Anna,
what beautiful print wall paper. The colour is amazing!
I cant wait to see what magic you will work with it.
Have a great a nd peaceful weekend, it sounds like the months ahead will be very hectic indeed.
Warm wishes,
Daryl

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Darryl!

Anna
x

Movimento Moda said...

Love that Zebra wallpaper and the yellow lamp. So cool.

Unknown said...

That is perhaps my favourite wallpaper of all time- can't wait to see the sunroom!!!

Karena said...

Anna I have always loved that paper and the lamp is gorgeous!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love the lamp and the pillow.I always love what you do.

Priscilla Joy said...

Love the flowers.
xx
Have a lovely day.

harriette said...

I cannot believe those ranunculus grew in your garden...Absolutely Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the umbrella of that wallpaper, I would love to have it in my home in the red colour way, I'm pretty classic but I like a bit of kitsch too from time to time.

Unknown said...

Anna, You style absolutely blows me away. I love your use of color.

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

One of my favorite wallpapers and love the vintage lamp too! Great color combos...

Debra Turner said...

Lovely posts I'm just catching up on. Love the way the home design is coming along. And I hope to see the Christmas decorations. I've only celebrated Christmas in Winter, so I'm so interested to see how the other hemisphere does it.

la la Lovely said...

Those flowers are so absolutely gorgeous! Happy Weekend, Anna!
xo Trina

TINA KENT said...

Holy Smoke! That wallpaper is THE coolest! lovT

Gloria e Rogerio said...

We love your blog is wonderful and we are always here giving all the news, we are following you.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
Super Glorinha kisses.

VICTORIA said...

I have just discovered your blog. I look forward to reading often. V x

Sarah Et Paris said...

I love your blog, it's so french and girl!
I'm a fashion illustrator, so i'm get a ton of ideas from your blog! thanks!

mustang said...

That wallpaper is my absolute favorite. I am trying to figure out where in my house I could use it. It comes in a few other color ways, brown and red I think.

Love your blog!